- 6 apples
- 60 grams of sugar
- 60 grams of butter
- 120 grams of flour
- Peel and cut the apples. Add two spoons of sugar.
- Cook the apples in the microwave for 4 minutes.
- Mix the sugar, the butter and the flour together. Stir with a fork.
- Put this mixture over the apples.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes (200ºC).
- You can eat it with vanilla ice cream or cream.
- 2 eggs.
- salt and black pepper.
- two slices of bread.
- lettuce (optional).
- Boil the eggs.
- Peel and cut them.
- Add a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Mix it with some mayonnaise.
- Put the mixture on the slices of bread.
- Add some lettuce if you want to.
- And it's ready to eat!
- One big potato.
- Fillings: bacon, cheese, onion, beans...
- Use a fork to prick the potato.
- Cook it in the microwave until soft.
- Wrap the potato with foil paper.
- Cut onion and bacon and fry it.
- Open the potato and fill it with the ingredients you like.
- Add some cheese on the top and grill it in the microwave until the cheese melts.
- And enjoy your meal!